-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
If people don't act to dumb i guess it would be ok.
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
maybe just buzzing in publec instead out and out drunk then lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
I wasn't drunk in public, I was drunk in a bar, they threw me into public [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I didn't know how many it would take to whip my a** but I knew how many they were going to use, that is a pretty useful peice of information to have right there
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Haha Ron White fan too?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
Bookmarks